May Favorites


I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I've compiled a small list of my May favorites including skin care and apparel :)

SKINCARE:

St. Ives Detox Me Daily Cleansing Stick Matcha Green Tea & Ginger



 St. Ives Detox Me Daily Cleansing Stick Matcha Green Tea & Ginger 1.6 oz
These cleansing sticks are my new favorite face wash. I've only tried this scent but it smells SO good. They feel super nice on my skin, and don't leave your skin feeling stiff like some soap I've tried. It's not a bad price at $7.99, and you get 1.59 oz of product.                                

link:
St. Ives Cleansing Stick Matcha Green Tea & Ginger                                                                                     

Neutrogena Light Night Cream 
 Light Hypoallergenic Night Cream 2.25 oz. by Neutrogena - Bestselling
This cream is very moisturizing, but it does leave your skin feeling a bit oily. I recommend only using it overnight for that reason. It is also non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
Price: $16.48 (a bit pricey, but I would say it's worth trying)

link:
Neurogena Light Night Cream


APPAREL:

Reb & J.

I recently bought a few Reb & J. dresses on a resale app and they are seriously so comfortable, and cute. You can find a boomerang of one of there dresses on my Instagram account @modest.em ! I can't find the links for the exact dresses I bought but I have added a link to my Instagram, and to a site that sells Reb & J. clothing. 

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/modest.em/
Reb & J. Clothing: https://www.mysisterscloset-boutique.com/brands/Reborn-J.html


Nike Modern Fleece Skirt
 Image result for nike modern skirt

Finding a modest sweat skirt is super hard, but I was able to find them from Nike. They are super comfortable and breathable. Multiple colors are available, The skirts do have small slits on the sides, but they can very easily be sewn up! (Check my Instagram to see the sewn up version of the skirt) They run for $60, but I was able to find them on eBay for around $30 brand new! 
Skirt:  Nike Modern Below The Knee Skirt


Those are all of my May favorites! Hopefully you found something new to try/buy. If you have any products you recommend comment on this blog post or email me at believersmodesty@gmail.com
Have a blessed day!


 

Comments

Popular Posts